Hunters’ Console

3 items in stock

This capital stone comes from La Daurade. Until its demolition at the beginning of the 19th century, « La Daurade » (The Golden One),  is the name given to St Mary’s Church because of gold based mosaics.  This church retained capital stones created between 1100 and 1130 by sculptors close to those of the Moissac cloister

Availability: Disponible

3 items in stock

Warning: Last items in stock!


36,12 € tax incl.

This capital stone, which is displayed at the Augustinian Museum in Toulouse, comes from La Daurade. « La Daurade » (The Golden one) is the name given to St Mary’s Church, because of gold-based mosaics. This church retained capital stones created between 1100 and 1130 by sculptors close to those of the Moissac cloister. This capital stone is called « The bear-hunt capital. »

Cart  

product (empty)
Reproductions-civilisations